Saturday, April 12, 2008

WWWtW-Watch #9 : A Little Help


Dedicated to the proposition that it can happen here.




Being a former English major, I was severely tempted to dedicate an installment of WWWtW-Watch to Lydia McGrew's modest proposal, entitled Plotting to Save the Humanities. The situation is, however, that I currently have seven books checked out of the library, and my leisure time to read is falling ever further behind the branching interests of my intellectual curiosity: I've bitten off more than I can chew. Since I feel a real need to be spending more time reading than blogging for the nonce, I was very pleased to see that Kyle of Postmodern Papist has taken Lydia on himself. He has said everything that I might have said, and has done so not only better, but with much more propriety than I would have been able to muster. Therefore, without further ado, I direct you to Kyle's post.